Terms & Conditions
- The course facilitator is Carol Rose, Clinical Aromatherapist & Educator, owner/operator of The Aromary
- The “Aromatherapy in Oncology & Palliative Care” series is specifically intended for use within the scope of holistic aromatherapy practice in the healthcare setting
- The workshops “Introducing Aromatherapy” & “Aromatic Solutions” are specifically intended for those wishing to use essential oils for personal use only
- “Caring for others with massage” is a workshop intended for those wishing to administer simple techniques to enhance the quality-of-life of those in their care
- Each participant must possess a good grasp of the English language, both written and spoken
- The total number of face-to-face study hours is 5-hours per day (depending on the specific programme)
- Comprehensive notes covering the course content are provided. These remain the copyright of ©Carol Rose 2020
- Each day begins promptly at 10am & aims to finish by 4/5pm (depending on the specific programme). There are short mid-morning & afternoon breaks as well as a lunch break of 30-minutes duration
- Please bring your own lunch. Light refreshment of herbal teas will be provided
- The Aromary reserves the right to make minor modifications to the programme to meet the needs of the participants without changing the overall course objectives.
Booking application & payment
- The Aromary adheres to a small groups policy with a maximum number of places for each programme
- A booking application must be completed for each individual. The information requested is to ensure you work safely with the botanical products for the duration of the programme. All information is treated as confidential
- Each application is approved on an individual basis by personal email from Carol Rose
- Once approved, each applicant will receive information regarding payment details which includes a non-refundable deposit
- Places are only secured once deposits or full payment is received
- Applicants will receive emails at each stage of the application process
- The Aromary is not liable for any injury, sickness or fatality or for any loss or damage to personal property or clothing
- Please inform The Aromary at least 2-weeks prior to commencement of the programme/workshop if you have any allergies or medical conditions that we need to be aware of. We can then give appropriate advice about any ingredients or essential oils that you should avoid using.
- If The Aromary cancels the programme, a FULL refund will be given
- If YOU cancel, our refund policy is as follows:
More than 14-days notice prior to the day of the course, we will refund your fees minus the non-refundable deposit of $90.
Less than 14-days notice there is no refund of course fees.