- The course facilitator is Carol Rose, Clinical Aromatherapist, Educator & Author
- All courses and webinars are specifically intended for use within the scope of holistic aromatherapy practice in the healthcare setting.
Compassionate Touch in Palliative Care is intended for those wishing to administer simple massage techniques to enhance the quality-of-life of those in their care
- Each participant must possess a good grasp of the English language, both written and spoken
- Comprehensive notes covering the course content are provided. These remain the copyright of ©Carol Rose 2023
- Course participants will be taught safe administration of essential oils and botanical products. Internal use, or use on animals, is not taught within these education programmes
- Carol Rose reserves the right to make minor modifications to the programme to meet the needs of the participants without changing the overall course objectives
- A signed certificate of attendance is issued to participants who have made full payment and completed the programme
Booking application & payment
- Carol Rose adheres to a small groups policy with a maximum number of places for each programme
- A booking application must be completed for each individual.
The information requested is to ensure you work safely with the botanical products for the duration of the programme. All information is treated confidentially
- Each application is approved on an individual basis by personal email from Carol Rose
- Once approved, each applicant will receive information regarding payment details which includes a non-refundable deposit
If you are being funded by your workplace, full details of the finance department and administrator must be made clear in your application
- Places are secured once deposits &/or full payment is received
- Applicants will receive email updates at each stage of the application process
- Carol Rose is not liable for any injury, sickness or fatality or for any loss or damage to personal property or clothing
- Please inform Carol Rose at least 2-weeks prior to commencement of the course if you have any allergies or medical conditions. Appropriate advice will be given accordingly
- If Carol Rose cancels the course or paid webinar, a FULL refund will be given
- If YOU cancel, the refund policy is as follows:
More than 21-days notice prior to the day of the course, a refund your fees minus the non-refundable deposit will be administered
Less than 21-days notice there is no refund of course fees.