Terms & Conditions
- The course facilitator is Carol Rose, Clinical Aromatherapist & Educator, owner/operator of The Aromary
- The “Aromatherapy in Palliative Care” series is not intended for anyone wishing to prescribe or use essential oils with clients/patients or any situation outside of the scope of holistic aromatherapy practice in palliative care
- The workshops “Introducing Aromatherapy” & “Aromatic solutions” series are not intended for anyone wishing to prescribe or use essential oils with clients or patients or any situation outside of personal use
- The workshops “Caring for others with massage” series are not intended for anyone wishing to administer massage with clients or patients in a paid capacity
- Each participant is required to have a good grasp of the English language both written and spoken.
- The total number of face-to-face study hours is 5-hours per day (depending on the specific programme)
- Comprehensive notes covering the course content are provided. These remain the copyright of ©Carol Rose 2019
- The programme begins each day promptly at 10am & aims to finish by 4pm (depending on the specific programme). There are short mid-morning & afternoon breaks as well as a lunch break of 30-minutes duration
- Please bring your own lunch. Light refreshment of herbal teas will be provided
- The Aromary reserves the right to make minor modifications to the programme to meet the needs of the participants without changing the overall course objectives.
- The Aromary is not liable for any injury, sickness or fatality or for any loss or damage to personal property or clothing
- Please inform The Aromary at least 2-weeks prior to commencement of the programme/workshop if you have any allergies or medical conditions that we need to be aware of. We can then give appropriate advice about any ingredients or essential oils that you should avoid using. It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure that The Aromary is informed of any such conditions
- If The Aromary cancels the programme, a FULL refund will be given
- If YOU cancel, our refund policy is as follows:
More than 14-days notice prior to the day of the course, we will refund your fees minus the non-refundable deposit of $60.
Less than 14-days notice there is no refund of course fees.